Every time someone tells me I can’t do something it’s a reminder that I can
- Katie Kosnak
- People: You're so quiet, like you don't talk
- Me: I talk, just not to you
- Acetaldehyde: What did you used to have that you are happier without?
- Bromine: What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- Cyanogen: If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- Diazomethane: If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- Ethylamine: What sound do you love?
- Formaldehyde: If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Hexafluoroacetone: What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Isopropylamine: What do you miss most about being a kid?
- Ketene: What is something you learned in the last week?
- Methacrylaldehyde: Would you rather be really attractive or really smart?
- Nitromethane: What are your phobias?
- Oleum: If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
- Pentaborane: What is one habit of yours that no one knows about?
- Sarin: What annoys you the most?
- Trifluorochloroethylene: If you could change your first and middle name to anything, what would it be?
- Tumblr users: Please give us a chat system
- Tumblr users: Please remove ask limits
- Tumblr users: Please remove post limits
- Tumblr users: Please do something
- Tumblr staff: ok
- Tumblr staff: *makes 'follow' & 'dashboard' button bold*
- Tumblr staff: whew that was a lot of work
- I`m going to reblog this everytime I see it until all those changes are made.
Some days I just want to cry
Some days I just want to die
Some days there is no sun
Only my misery the darkness of my soal
Some days the flowers don’t bloom
Some days death is whispering
So the thoughts swirl in my head
Some days just never seem to end
Till you make them end
till you make them end then they are bitter sweet
Now these days are over
Some days end with out another beginning
So farewell good bye
the whispering is louder for it is my time
the sun has burst
you might cry
but if I stay it will be much much worse
Let fire free my soal
Spread my ashes under the sun
And stay there stay there for your days will still go on
I’m doing a experiment reblog if you have bangs